1. Preheat the oven to 400.
2. Lay the slices of pancetta onto a baking dish and put the dish into the oven for 5-7 minutes until the pancetta is lightly crispy.
3. Remove the Pancetta from the oven, take it off of the tray and lay the pancetta on a plate lined with paper towels. (do not stack the pancetta)
4. In a large bowl, combine the escarole, mixed greens, carrots, white beans, vinegar and olive oil.
5. Mix the salad until thuroughly mixed and season to your liking.
6. Arrange the salad on platter and place the crispy Pancetta pieces over it.